Help Create A Kinder World.
Support The Great Kindness Challenge.
Become A Rubio’s GKC Kind Captain!!!
One Kind Captain per school will receive a “Kindness Matters” T-shirt plus 10 FREE Rubio’s Kids Meals!
We welcome many school volunteers, but our gratitude gifts will be rewarded to the first Kind Captain who signs up from each school.
Role & Responsibilities:
Prior to event:
- Create: Opportunity Drawing Box (download instructions) to collect entries for the Bundle of Classroom Kindness drawing.
- Promote: Distribute Flyer; Promote on Social Media; Email; Text. We need everyone there!
- Encourage: Ask schools, families, and the community to download our Rubio’s GKC Fundraising Flyer to their mobile device or print copies. If they forget it, that’s okay, just mention “Great Kindness Challenge” and we’ll get credit – ALL DAY on Wednesday, January 30th!
On Tuesday, January 29th:
- Drop the Opportunity Drawing Box off at your assigned Rubio’s so it is ready for the fundraiser on Wednesday the 30th! Please ask the manager to place it on the counter the next day for guests to be able to participate in the opportunity drawing to win the “Bundle of Classroom Kindness”.
Event Day: Wednesday Jan 30th:
- Dine out with your students and families, enjoy & connect with each other, snap pics and share on social media with a hashtag: #ConnectThroughKindnessAtRubios
- Pick up the Opportunity Drawing Box on Wednesday, January 30th at the closing of the restaurant.
By Friday, February 1st:
- Randomly select the winner of the opportunity drawing with a witness present.
- Complete the Bundle of Kindness Opportunity Drawing Winner form and email it to: email@example.com
- Give yourself a kind pat on the back because you are helping to create a kinder world!!
Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.730.3320